Dawn [Future Bass] Dawn [Future Bass]

Outstanding!! My favorite part of this is definitely the orchestra harmony. And usually, I'm not a fan of 'vox' leads, but I absolutely love this one. Keep the music flowing!!

Geoplex - Eminence Geoplex - Eminence

There are no words that can describe how amazing this is...

Geoplex responds:

Well I appreciate your words all the same :P

Geoplex - Windborn Geoplex - Windborn

Absolutely blown away. When I first heard this, I thought (and still do think) that this belongs in LOTR. I wish I could hear stuff like this more often. Please, keep this up; it's AMAZING!

Geoplex responds:

Thank you! I wasn't thinking of LOTR when I made this but I can see what you mean :p

Distressor (Remastered) Distressor (Remastered)

I love this! Though I feel like it should be classified as a trance instead of.... Oh nevermind I just hit the grind-y part lol

endK - Synthetic endK - Synthetic

Pretty good!! I could definitely see this as a video game soundtrack.

endKashika responds:

Thanks!

Dominica - Gotta Let You Go (Thall Edit) Dominica - Gotta Let You Go (Thall Edit)

Honestly, it's pretty good. A nice beat with a punchy bass. I just feel like a pad or two would help the harmonization.

Dance Of The Violins Dance Of The Violins

When I first found this song, I was so addicted to it that whenever we used computers in class, I'd listen to this. There are no words that can say how awesome this song is. Keep it up, guys!!

Picopico Madness Picopico Madness

I love the instruments. One thing I noticed though was that it seems you didn't stick to one key. Try starting and sticking with one key and playing around with the sharps and flats of a given key until you find something catchy.

ColBreakz - Mind Control ColBreakz - Mind Control

WOW. The blend of smooth EDM with the growler is just amazing. This proves that dubstep is a much wider genre than one would think. I love the variance of melodies in the song. Keep up the good work!!

NoVA - Breathe [Tropical House] NoVA - Breathe [Tropical House]

Wow. When I heard the beginning, I didn't think much of it, but as I kept listening, it dawned on me how awesome this song is.

NoVAmusicofficial responds:

Thank you! I'll try to make my next songs more interesting :)